My decluttering continues in the background. I have sold and given away a few more things.
- Vintage skirt
- Vintage dress
- Free gift from Boots
- Clothes rail (Yes, I’ve managed to downsize my clothing that much that I can let go of my additional clothing rail!)
- Handheld vacuum cleaner (thought it was worth a try on Freecycle, but was not powerful enough to bother with)
- Cardboard boxes
- Sewing thread case
- Old pram mattress
I’ve also cleared out a storage box and an old lampshade, that if no-none wants on Freecycle – will go to the charity shop.
Stay tuned for my next update!
Well, I have got back to downsizing our belongings. So far, I am quite impressed with how this month has gone.
- I have given away 2 1/2 Christmas cakes to appreciative homes
- I have sold 3 brand new photo frames that we unearthed in our loft
- I have bought a new pair of boots because my old ones were wearing through, but I have even managed to sell the old ones to someone who wants to re-heel and re-love them
- I have sold over 50 books, both on Amazon, eBay and through We Buy Books
- I have sold around 25 DVDs both on eBay and We Buy Books
- I have sold 3 shirts and given 3 away
- I have cleared the window sills in our lounge and bedroom again, with the aim of keeping these clear!
Now it’s time to start looking for more items to get rid of and ways to downsize. How is your minimising going? Do fill me in on your story.