Since my last decluttering post in September, I have let another 31 items go! I had some motivation, as we are expecting a baby and I just cannot keep so many clothing or personal items. I need to clear an entire room for another person!
I’ve let virtually all of my vintage clothing stash go and cleared an entire clothes rail. Alongside this, I’ve let go of other clothing items, craft items, make-up and the odd book or DVD.
It’s probably not going to make the most exciting blog post if I list it all one-by-one. But, I’ve added another £569.14 back in the bank account. Bringing my overall total from decluttering in the last year to: £2377.17. Is there anything you could be turning out? I honestly don’t miss a thing!
The holidays are close and the online rewards site Swagbucks has a smart and fun way for you to earn and save while you spend.
Swagbucks is hosting another round of Shopping Swago! What is SWAGO you ask? It’s a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. You can redeem those SB for free gift cards. If you’ve never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great introduction to the site and an easy way to earn a good amount of points quickly. Click here to get started!
Here’s what you need to know to get your 50 SB Bonus (and don’t worry, you don’t have to make a purchase to complete a pattern):
- Shop Swago will begin on Monday, December 20th at 9am PT/12pm ET, make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items.
- Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change colour signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value. Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up.
- You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends on Friday 22nd December at 8pm GMT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
I’ve just used Swagbucks to pay for all my Christmas presents for my extended family. It’s such a relief not to have to worry about that additional cost at this time of year. I’ve chosen to send the gift cards on to them, so they can choose something that they would like. That also means there’s no shipping, as my extended family don’t live in the same country as me. I’ve even some left to treat myself! I know it might be too late for you to do the same this year, but why not make an early New Year’s Resolution – you won’t regret it!
All throughout December you can earn large bonuses when sign up as my referral on Swagbucks!
Swagbucks is a rewards site where you earn points (called SB) for things you’re probably doing online already, like searching, watching videos, discovering deals, and taking surveys. Then you take those points and exchange them for gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, or PayPal cash. When you sign up through me this month, you can earn a 500 SB bonus!
1. Sign up using this link
2. Earn 300 SB total before 1/1/18. You’ll get a 300 SB bonus for it!
3. If you spend at least £25 through Swagbucks Shop* you’ll get another 200 SB bonus on top of the cash back you’ll get from shopping. If you have some shopping to do online, just go to Swagbucks first and visit the store through them. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, but you’ll get SB points for every pound you spend (on top of the bonus)!
That’s it. It’s super easy, and Swagbucks is for real. I use it myself, and I’ve earned more than £2,300 to date. I’m saving up currently to get Amazon gift cards to pay for Christmas presents for all my family. Wouldn’t you also like to have Christmas paid for?! It really is possible with Swagbucks!
*You must receive your shopping SB before 1 February 2018
The digital rewards site Swagbucks is offering big payouts during their December “Swago” promotion starting Monday 4th December 2017 at 5pm GMT and running until Monday 11th December 2017!
Swago is just like bingo, but in this case you’re filling out squares as you earn points on their site for doing things you already do online. If you’re thinking of trying Swagbucks, this is a great chance to learn all about how the site works and earn bonus points while doing it, meaning you can get more gift cards faster.
Here are a few tips:
- Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. They can be anything from getting a search win, completing a survey, or just visiting one of our popular stores!
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have until 8pm GMT on Monday 11th December to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value. Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- Each activity you successfully complete on your Swago Board will give you anywhere from 1-20 spins on the Spin & Win Wheel. PLUS, when you submit your board for a bonus you’ll get additional spins. The number of spins will depend on the pattern you complete.
- The wheel has all sorts of great prizes that you can win, and each spin is a winner! The Spin & Win Wheel will be available all throughout Swago and you have until 7:59pm PT on Monday 11th December to use all your spins.
Fill up your board and then submit your pattern to get even more points – if you can fill in the whole board, you get a 500 SB bonus, which is more than enough for a free £3 gift card from the Amazon.
Click here right now and click “Join” to get started! If you don’t already have a Swagbucks account, you’ll be able to quickly sign up; PLUS, if you earn 300 SB before 1st January 2018, you’ll get a bonus 300 SB!