All throughout January you can earn large bonuses when sign up as my referral on Swagbucks.
Swagbucks is a rewards site where you earn points (called SB) for things you’re probably doing online already, like searching, watching videos, discovering deals, and taking surveys.
Then you take those points and exchange them for gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, or PayPal cash.
When you sign up through me this month, you can earn a 300 SB bonus!
1. Sign up using this link
2. Earn 300 SB total before 1/2/18. You’ll get a 300 SB bonus for it!
3. That’s it. It’s super easy, and Swagbucks is for real. I use it myself, and I’ve earned over £2350 to date. It helps me to pay for Christmas, Birthdays and little treats for myself and my family.
Put on your lei, enjoy some Slack-key guitar, and get ready to eat some Kalua Pork, because Swagbucks is holding a Luau Team Challenge to help you earn free gift cards! For those of you who don’t know what Swagbucks is, it’s a website where you can earn cash back on everyday tasks you do online like shopping, answering surveys, discovering deals, and watching videos. You can even earn for searching the web! If you’ve never tried Swagbucks before because you didn’t know where to begin, their Team Challenges are a great way to learn the ropes!
The challenge, begins Monday 14th August at 4pm BST, but you can pre-register starting on Friday 11th August. Here’s how you can join the challenge and the site:
1. Click here to join the challenge and be assigned to a team.
2. Starting 14th August at 4pm BST, in addition to earning SB you’ll contribute points to your teams total as you complete different activities on Swagbucks.
3. Check back on the page often to see the scores and what you’ve contribute so far. All members who participate and contribute at least 600 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate on their next gift card! Not only that, but if you sign up under me this month and earn 300 SB before September 1st, you’ll get a 300 SB bonus!
Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate, and members of the 3rd place team will receive a 30 SB Swag Up Rebate. Your SB Swag Up Rebate will be made available on Friday 18th August at 10pm BST and will expire on Friday 1st September at 7.59am BST.
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, Swagbucks had a fun team challenge to help you earn SB from Swagbucks!
For those of you who don’t know what Swagbucks is, it’s a website where you can earn cash back on everyday tasks you do online like shopping, answering surveys, discovering deals, and watching videos. You can even earn for searching the web!
If you’ve never tried Swagbucks before because you didn’t know where to begin, their Team Challenges are a great way to learn the ropes! Their latest, the “Swag Wars” Team Challenge, begins today Monday, 1 May!
Here’s how you can join the challenge and the site:
1. Click here to join the challenge and be assigned to a team. Pre-registration is going on right now! If you don’t already have an account, you can sign up on this page as well.
2. Starting 5th May at 3pm GMT, in addition to earning SB you’ll contribute points to your teams total as you complete different activities on Swagbucks.
3. Check back on the page often to see the scores and what you’ve contribute so far. All members who participate and contribute at least 400 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate on their next gift card! Not only that, but if you earn 300 SB before 1st June, you’ll get a 300 SB bonus (as long as you’ve signed up under me)!
Members of the 1st place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 35 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 3rd place team will receive a 20 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 4th place team will receive a 10 SB Swag Up Rebate, and members of the 5th place team will receive a 5 SB Swag Up Rebate. Your SB Swag Up Rebate will be made available on Friday, 5th May and will expire on Wednesday, 31st May at 7:59am GMT.
May the Force be with you!
It’s time for you to get a big SB bonus this Winter courtesy of Swagbucks! This month’s Winter themed SWAGO board offers a possible 200 SB Bonus!
What is SWAGO you ask? It’s a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. When you complete a task, watch that square change colour like a twinkling Christmas light. You can then redeem those SB for free gift cards. If you’ve never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great way to learn how to use the site, and it’s a lot of fun!
Here’s what you need to know to get your 200 SB Bonus:
- SWAGO will begin on Monday 16th January at 5pm EST, make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items.
- Each square on your SWAGO Board will contain an action item to complete. Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change colour signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your SWAGO Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Monday 26th January at 8pm GMT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
Did you find yourself spending a little more than you had anticipated over the Holidays?It’s easy to do, especially when you want to give all your friends and family the perfect gifts. Well today I have an easy way for you to recover from your holiday spending from the convenience of your mobile phone.
Swagbucks is the web’s most popular rewards program that gives you free gift cards and cash for the everyday things you already do online. My regular readers will know about this, since I write about them often as they are my main online earning opportunity. I am certain that there are still plenty of you reading this who haven’t yet taken the plunge and signed up!
Whenever you shop, watch videos or search the web, Swagbucks gives you points called SB. You can use your SB to redeem gift cards to hundreds of your favorite stores. With the Swagbucks mobile site, answer and SBTV apps I can use my spare minutes to earn free gift cards on my phone! I leave the apps below running when I’m home and on Wi-Fi. So my phone is earning, whilst I get on with my life! Like the Swagbucks website; I can also rack up SB by shopping, answering surveys and downloading free apps.
Here are some quick tips to get your started:
- While you wait for the coffee to brew, download free games and other apps through the Discover tab: 20 SB
- During commercial breaks, take a featured survey or fill out your survey profile: 60-100 SB, and sometimes more!
- While standing in line at the supermarket, answer the daily poll: 1 SB
- When you’ve finally made it to the gym, watch style, tech and celeb news through the SBTV app: 2 SB for every 10 videos
- Just as you’ve put dinner in the oven, your Swagbucks app tells you there’s a new Swag Code!: 3 SB
- Before you go to sleep, use the Swagbucks app to shop from your favorite stores. You deserve it!: 100 SB
By downloading the Swagbucks mobile apps, I could earn a free £5 gift card by the end of my week. Who knew playing on your phone could be so productive?! There are 6 apps:
So you can instantly start earning your way to free gift cards. It’s 100% free to download and easy to use. They are all available for both iPhone and Android devices. They often give out bonus rounds too, so there are extra earning opportunities. It really is a case of the little things soon add up.
Now that the Christmas holidays are over, a lot of us have gone into savings mode again as we rebuild our bank accounts from all the festivities! Some of us have already started saving for 2017! I don’t know about you, but my bank account is looking a little low due to all our insurances, car taxes, servicing and MOTs happening in 1 month, alongside Christmas – YIKES! Try as hard as you like to be frugal, but I bet that you splurged on some special food and drink, and why not.
If you’re looking to extend your budget or just say within it, Swagbucks is a great resource for that. You’ve no doubt seen me write about Swagbucks a lot on here. It’s a site where you earn points (called SB) for things you’re probably doing online already, like searching, watching videos, discovering deals, and taking surveys.
Then you take those points and exchange them for gift cards to places like New Look, Starbucks, Amazon, and Paypal cash. Yes, it really is that simple and it’s the reason I make sure I visit the site and complete my to-do list every single day. It’s the little things that really do add up. So why not make yourself a New Year’s resolution, it’s not too late!
Here’s how you get your bonus:
- 1. Sign up using this link
- 2. Earn 300 SB total before 1 February. You’ll get a 300 SB bonus for it!
- 3. When you spend at least £25 through Swagbucks Shop* you’ll get another 200 SB bonus on top of the cash back you’ll get from shopping. If you have some shopping to do online, just go to Swagbucks first and visit the store through them. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, but you’ll get SB points for every £ you spend (on top of the bonus)!
- Here’s the best part – if you refer someone yourself and they do steps 2 & 3, you’ll earn the same bonuses they do, so it really adds up!
That’s it. It’s super easy, and Swagbucks is for real. I just used my gift vouchers saved between September to December to buy a brand new, pure wool rug for our lounge from John Lewis. Can’t wait for it to arrive now! What will you spend yours on?
*You must receive your shopping SB before 1 March
One of my favourite things about using Swagbucks is that I can get rewards for searching the web through their search engine feature. Every now and then they have “Collector’s Bills” worth SB points that you can collect by simply searching the web. Collect them all, and you get an SB Bonus! Once you’ve collected enough SB, you can redeem them for free gift cards! You’re bound to be searching for sale bargains, Christmas recipes, event times and Christmas trivia if you’re anything like me. So why not default to the Swagbucks search engine and get paid for searching the web?
Here’s all the information for this week’s Christmas Quenchers Collector’s Bills:
- Search the web through the Swagbucks search starting Monday 19th December until Christmas Eve and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at either: 5, 7, 9, 15 or 24 SB!
- When you get a Collector’s Bill you’ll receive the value of the bill and the bill will be added to your “Collector’s Bills” ledger.
- Collect all 5 Collector’s Bills and you’ll instantly earn a 20 SB Bonus.
It really is that simple. Just a word of explanation if you’re new, you don’t win on every search – it’s random. You also don’t always win a collector’s bill, but you can still win other amounts for your searches too. So, either way it’s very rewarding. Happy Swagging everyone!