Online rewards site Swagbucks has a smart and fun way for you to earn and save while you spend. Swagbucks is hosting another round of Shopping Swago!
What is SWAGO you ask? It’s a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. You can redeem those SB for free gift cards.
Here’s what you need to know to get your 50 SB Bonus (and don’t worry, you don’t have to make a purchase to complete a pattern):
- Click here to go directly to the Swago Page! If you’re not a member yet, you can join here – it takes 30 seconds. Make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items.
- Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change colour signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely. Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely. There’s absolutely no reason for anyone not to get the complete board with this one! So comment below for help, if you’re having any difficulties.
- The game ends Friday 26th January at 8pm GMT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.