Swagbucks is holding their Swago promotion on Monday, 22nd May! It’s just like bingo, but in this case you’re filling out squares as you earn points on their site for doing things you already do online.
If you’re thinking of trying Swagbucks, this is a great chance to learn all about how the site works and earn bonus points while doing it. The best part is that the points you get can be used to get free gift cards to places like Amazon, or PayPal cash!
Fill up your board and then submit your pattern to get even more points – if you can fill in the whole board, you get a 300 SB bonus! Click here to sign up and get started! If you sign up through my link and earn 300 SB before 1st June, you’ll get a bonus 300 SB!
This week has ended up being a bit of a blur and I turned another year older. But, I am still getting rid of things!
Things I sold:
- A black 1950s style, net petticoat which never actually suited any of my dresses as it was too short and too full.
- Two vintage floral tea dresses (1 pictured), but they were the same style – too tight on me.
- Another pair of shoes! (Hangs head in shame!) This time a pair of vintage style Clarks T-Bar shoes.
This week I sold 4 items on eBay and I took a small bag to charity, containing a book, a dress and a board game. All of the items sold were purchased second hand for a few pounds and I ended up turning a nice little profit on these. But must try harder not to buy more! The petticoat was picked up for £4, brand new with tags and sold for £20 – still with tags on. The dresses cost £6 each and sold for £20 together. The shoes were picked up for £3, barely worn and sold for £10.
Stay tuned for hopefully another post next week!
It’s May, the flowers are here and Swagbucks has a bonus in the form of a 500 SB bonus ! Swagbucks is a rewards site where you earn points (called SB) for things you’re probably doing online already, like searching, watching videos, discovering deals, and taking surveys. Then you take those points and exchange them for gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, or PayPal cash.
When you sign up through me this month, you can earn a 500 SB bonus! Here’s how: 1. Sign up using this link
2. Earn 300 SB total before 1/6/17. You’ll get a 300 SB bonus for it!
3. If you spend at least £25 through Swagbucks Shop* you’ll get another 200 SB bonus on top of the cash back you’ll get from shopping. If you have some shopping to do online, just go to Swagbucks first and visit the store through them. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, but you’ll get SB points for every dollar you spend (on top of the bonus)!
That’s it. It’s super easy, and Swagbucks is for real. I use it myself, and I’ve earned almost £2,000 to date since I joined. It helps me to pay for everything from everyday items to presents for special occasions.
*You must receive your shopping SB before 1 June
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, Swagbucks had a fun team challenge to help you earn SB from Swagbucks!
For those of you who don’t know what Swagbucks is, it’s a website where you can earn cash back on everyday tasks you do online like shopping, answering surveys, discovering deals, and watching videos. You can even earn for searching the web!
If you’ve never tried Swagbucks before because you didn’t know where to begin, their Team Challenges are a great way to learn the ropes! Their latest, the “Swag Wars” Team Challenge, begins today Monday, 1 May!
Here’s how you can join the challenge and the site:
1. Click here to join the challenge and be assigned to a team. Pre-registration is going on right now! If you don’t already have an account, you can sign up on this page as well.
2. Starting 5th May at 3pm GMT, in addition to earning SB you’ll contribute points to your teams total as you complete different activities on Swagbucks.
3. Check back on the page often to see the scores and what you’ve contribute so far. All members who participate and contribute at least 400 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate on their next gift card! Not only that, but if you earn 300 SB before 1st June, you’ll get a 300 SB bonus (as long as you’ve signed up under me)!
Members of the 1st place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 35 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 3rd place team will receive a 20 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 4th place team will receive a 10 SB Swag Up Rebate, and members of the 5th place team will receive a 5 SB Swag Up Rebate. Your SB Swag Up Rebate will be made available on Friday, 5th May and will expire on Wednesday, 31st May at 7:59am GMT.
May the Force be with you!
Did you know you can use cashback sites to bring down the cost of your breakdown cover by more than half?! This year, at the time of my renewal Topcashback was offering the best deal. So I switched provider to the RAC and got a massive £66.50 in cashback just a few months later. This means my total cost for the year amounted to £50 and this included most options, except International Travel which I don’t need. Are you overpaying for your breakdown cover?
I’m a member of TopCashback amongst other sites, and I’ve made some great savings so far on my online shopping. There are no catches, and it’s completely free to join. So, why don’t you join too? So far I have earned £470.78 cashback!
Swagbucks has one more bit of April fun – it’s the return of Swago!
It’s just like bingo, but in this case you’re filling out squares as you earn points on their site for doing things you already do online. The best part is that the points you get can be used to get free gift cards to places like Amazon, or PayPal cash!
Fill up your board and then submit your pattern to get even more points – if you can fill in the whole board, you get a 300 SB bonus! Click here to sign up and get started! If you sign up through my link and earn 300 SB before the 1st of May, you’ll get a bonus 300 SB!
Welcome to my weekly update of things that have found new homes. I try to keep a flow of items in and out of my home and I am currently massively trying to downsize my wardrobe. This week, 6 items have found new homes and they are all in the category of clothing, shoes and accessories- hooray! I’m sorry about the rubbish quality of the photos, I still haven’t discovered how to pull my higher quality images from eBay. Altogether, I’ve managed to put £60 back in my bank account by selling these- so averaging £10 per item – not bad considering 4 of these were purchased second-hand for much less!
- Red wide elastic belt
- Vintage denim Laura Ashley Maxi dress
- Vintage Topshop Fishtail Denim Skirt
- Laura Ashley Boucle Tweed Jacket
- Dorothy Perkins Butterfly Print Maxi Dress
- Vintage Ravel Red Court Shoes- BNWT
Stay tuned to see what I manage to get rid of, over the next week! Chow for now and Happy Easter everyone! 🙂