Welcome to my weekly update of things that have found new homes. I try to keep a flow of items in and out of my home and I am currently massively trying to downsize my wardrobe. This week, 6 items have found new homes and they are all in the category of clothing, shoes and accessories- hooray! I’m sorry about the rubbish quality of the photos, I still haven’t discovered how to pull my higher quality images from eBay. Altogether, I’ve managed to put £60 back in my bank account by selling these- so averaging £10 per item – not bad considering 4 of these were purchased second-hand for much less!
- Red wide elastic belt
- Vintage denim Laura Ashley Maxi dress
- Vintage Topshop Fishtail Denim Skirt
- Laura Ashley Boucle Tweed Jacket
- Dorothy Perkins Butterfly Print Maxi Dress
- Vintage Ravel Red Court Shoes- BNWT
Stay tuned to see what I manage to get rid of, over the next week! Chow for now and Happy Easter everyone! 🙂