It’s time for another round of SWAGO, and this board is all about shopping! No purchases are required, it’s all about clicking through to the sites and those points mean free gift cards. But if you need to buy gifts, you might as well get an extra SB bonus for yourself, right? Personally I’m saving up John Lewis vouchers at the moment, to buy a rug for our lounge. As I aim to avoid plastic, I want to buy a proper wool rug that will last for a very long time.
You may ask what SWAGO is, if you’re new here. It’s a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. You can redeem those SB for free gift cards. If you’ve never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great introduction to the site. I use Swagbucks every single day and meet my daily goal. This enables me to make hundreds, sometimes thousands of £ every year from the comfort of my sofa! It makes an enormous difference to our household and I’d love you to experience it too.
Here’s what you need to know to get your 200 SB Bonus:
- Shop Swago will begin on Tuesday, November 29th 5pm GMT, make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items.
- Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change colour signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Friday 2nd December at 8pm GMT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
So, what are you waiting for- extra free points are all yours for the taking!