Autumn is in full swing, and Swagbucks is getting into the autumn spirit with Swago: Rake up the Bonuses!
What is SWAGO you ask? It’s a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, the website I’m always mentioning that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. When you complete a task, watch that square change colors like the autumn leaves. You can redeem those SB for free gift cards. Yes, FREE! If you’ve never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great introduction to the site.
Here’s what you need to know to get your 300 SB Bonus:
- Swago will begin on Monday October 10th, at 7pm. Make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items.
- Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete.Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.The game ends Monday October 17th, at 7pm. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
I hope you have fun participating in Swago! It should give you balance a nice boost 🙂